- The local council has passed a resolution supporting Fairtrade and agrees to serve Fairtrade products (for example, in meetings, offices and canteens).
- A range of Fairtrade products are readily available in Tring’s retail outlets (shops, supermarkets, newsagents) and served in local catering outlets (cafés, restaurants, pubs).
- Local workplaces and community organisations (places of worship, schools, universities, colleges and other community organisations) support Fairtrade and use Fairtrade products whenever possible.
- Media coverage and events raise awareness and understanding of Fairtrade across the community.
- A local Fairtrade steering group is convened to ensure the Fairtrade Town campaign continues to develop and gain new support.